Do you believe in magic? Well, you don't need to be a believer in order to change your life. Please note that when I write about changing your life, I mean it in a different way than most. We don't need to change in order to be happier or have a more magical experience in life. We only need to peel the layers of limited beliefs that we have put on over the years.
Creating a magical life requires work, but it's not hard work, it's just work with no labels. This is the kind of work you do that still leaves you with plenty of energy to pursue other things. Also note that you don't have to be a writer or a musician or an artist--you just have to be willing to let divine inspiration use your skills and interests to bring new things to life. You don't have to be recognized as an Artist by others to consider yourself creative. If you are here experiencing life, then you are officially creative.
Allow ideas to be born through you with joy and lightness. Don't label your ideas, just write them down and let your muse guide you.
Tips For Creating A Magical Life
1. Do it because you enjoy it, not for an outcome. So many people get into jobs because of the money and then regret it. Try to find a balance. For example, if you're an Accountant, maybe you can work at a fun place that helps people, that way you enjoy your work more.
2. Be Determined. What persists resists so know that you'll get a lot of "Nos" on your journey to creating a magical life but that's okay! It's just part of the process. Success is not a single event, it takes time and it takes a lot of good processes in place.
3. Finish it rather than perfect it. This one is a biggie for me since I tend to start and not finish projects. However, this should not be an excuse to never finish anything. When I face procrastination, I am promising to myself to look into underlying causes of it.
4. Curiosity is more helpful than passion. Try different things. I am currently doing this and I will keep you updated on my progress. Share yours if you want as well.
5. Crappy things go along with doing the thing you love. However, you will go through those tough moments because your purpose is to create a better life for yourself and others.
6. No one owes you anything for pursuing your creativity, not even God or the Universe. Keep a part time job or full time temp job while you pursue your magical life.
7. Accept yourself as you are now. Stop listening to too many advices from others. Their advice is coming from their experiences in life which probably are completely different than yours. The people giving you advice have not walked in your shoes. No one can! You just need to start trusting your intuition. Listen to it. At first, her voice is soft and hard to hear but the more you talk to her, the more you will learn her language and she will trust you enough to speak up.
There is a part of you that is perfect and pure. It is untouched by the less-than-perfect characteristics you have acquired by living in a less than perfect world. This part of you is a still and eternal star. Make time to reach it and this will bring you untold benefit. - Brahma Kumaris
Let go of the fear of messing up, embrace the curiosity, and manifest your true self by allowing more self-acceptance into your life. Love yourself and then go out into the world ready to spread your inner love.
With Love, Dania