Ever wonder why things go wrong and it seems like the world is unfair? Poor people are everywhere and violence keeps rising? What if I told you that you could change all of that with just one thing? Will you believe me? Friends, please note that what I am about to tell you is revolutionary, not because you haven’t heard it before, but because it is hard to do in our modern society.
- "Ok, Come On girl! You mean to tell me that this one thing can solve all of my problems as well as other people’s problems? You must be on something or crazy!"
Folks, I don’t use drugs because I am naturally crazy :) no but seriously
What Is It That Can Save Us?
Love is the answer.
- "What? So you got me reading this post for this? I knew love is good and we need more of it but why are you writing a whole post about it?"
This seems like a simple solution, yet it is one of the hardest ones. Why? Because we are too involved in searching for material solutions to our problems. Could we solve certain problems with material stuff, sure!
How Do We Apply Love To Solve Problems
It’s easy! Promise me that starting from tomorrow, you will do at least 2 of the methods below. I will also do the same since we are all in this together.
- Love Life And Life Will Love You
- Give At Least 1 Hug To Someone
- Write An Inspirational Note Or Letter
- Smile When You Wake Up And Before Going To Sleep
- Tell Someone Close To You How Much You Love Them
- Tell A Stranger Something Nice – You Choose – It Could be as simple as “Hello” Or “How Are You?”
- Give A Business A Good Review Of Their Services
- Like, Share Or Comment At Least 2 Of Your Friends’ Posts
- Look In The Mirror And Tell Yourself That You Are Amazing
- Volunteer – You Choose – It Could Be Helping Animals, Homeless, Elderly, Sick, Teaching Someone
Friends, the list goes on and on :)
Love is so abundant that it’s actually hard not to feel it. You could literally solve people’s problems and bring a smile to their face just by being a loving person.
Think about it.
Don’t you just love when someone treats you nice and shows you care?
I know I do :)
Gandhi Changed A Whole Country. You Can Do It Too
Don’t Give Up, Even If The Odds Are Not In Your Favor
If you are still thinking,
- “yeah, yeah, but how is love going to solve the violence problem we have. We have jails for a reason!”
Look into history and observe that when people use love to change things, fewer people died in the process, but when people used war and violence, more people died and more people were depressed. Look at Gandhi and Martin Luther King, Jr.’s stories. They changed people’s views just by loving them. They did not need to be violent to change people, they just had to be peaceful and show people that they cared about them. You might also be thinking about the fact that both men were assassinated. Yes they were but why? Because their assassins could not understand the simple concept of love. How could these men preach non-violence in a violent world? Before Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated, one of his helpers told him that some people wanted him dead. Even with death threats, he did not stop his mission. This is what he said:
“But death doesn’t matter with me now.. Because I’ve been to the mountaintop… And I’ve looked over, and I’ve seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know that we as people will get to the promised land. So I’m happy I’m not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.”
Let's continue this thought tomorrow. Leave a comment below if you have any questions or if you'd like to share your thoughts on this topic.
With Love, Dania