Live the life you want to live!
I am someone who has struggled a lot and who is still happy about life. I have so much love to give and I know that I can contribute so much to this world. What qualifies me to give advice to anyone is that I sincerely care for people and I always try to help. I do my best to volunteer in my community and whenever a friend or family member is in need of advice, I gladly listen to them and help them reach a decision that is beneficial to them.
I don’t want people to struggle as much as I did because it’s unnecessary. I was bullied in school and my father was not a loving father. I was always struggling to talk to people because usually people just wanted to correct my accent and not pay attention to what I actually said. Your struggles might be completely different than mine, but what connects us all is that we want to be HAPPY. We want a nice life.
How can we create the life we want?
One, you need to speak to a lot of people about what you represent and what you can contribute to this world. Two, stop making excuses! See below a how to list of 15 steps to take to become the person you were meant to become:
- Acknowledge that you’re making excuses
- Write down a list of the excuses you are currently making
- Next to each excuse, write down what the person you admire the most would do
- Start changing your lifestyle to include more physical activities
- Analyze what you eat everyday and start incorporating more fruits, legumes and vegetables into your diet (maybe even some supplements)
- Do activities that you wouldn’t do before, for example: I once went to a Jacuzzi and started talking to random people just because. Then, I started screaming, “Birds, please poop on me!” The people in the jacuzzi laughed and felt more relaxed around me. I told them that bird poop is good luck so I needed the birds to poop on me and kept screaming at the birds. Wow, that was so liberating! I was so goofy! :)
- Start a daily blog or start writing everyday on a journal about anything that happens to you everyday. It's free and easy to set up a blog at Wordpress
- Listen to your favorite songs, yes, this counts a lot since it will relax you
- Read inspirational blogs (I like JamesAltucher.com), magazines, and books like “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Start loving every single thing you do even if it sucks at first
- Love yourself more than anyone else
- Pick a charity and either donate money to it or volunteer, you will feel good about yourself
- Be persistent in the goals you set for yourself
- Thank the Universe or God for all the good things in your life
This is just the beginning. Success is about not giving up on what you desire. Live life knowing that you have a purpose and that your decisions affect everybody. Gain the knowledge you need.
Through Fear I walked
On burning rocks I stayed
Thinking there was no way out
I became a world of emptiness
Through Fear I found Success
Take control of your life and learn how to market yourself and a bunch of tools to help you grow. Let’s learn from each other.
With Love, Dania